All meals and drinks plus complimentary leisure activitiesSimply All Inclusive
Luxury Suite accommodationFull breakfast A three course lunch at Indigo on the Beach, Ottimo! our restaurant by the pool, which features a wood burning pizza oven and classic Italian dishes, or our ‘adults only ‘ restaurant, the Jetty Grill.Afternoon tea dailyA three course dinner with an extensive choice from the à la carte menus at Indigo on the Beach, Jetty Grill or East restaurantsDrinks including cocktails, spirits, beers, soft drinks and an excellent selection of wines by the glassPremium spirits and wines are excluded from the all inclusive rates and may be purchased at an additional chargeChildren up to 12 years old eat and stay for free. (one child per adult up to 12 years old, max two children per booking). Children 0-12 dine free from the Children’s Menu, when dining from adults menu charges apply.
Complimentary leisure activities as listed below:
- Water sports - snorkeling, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, paddle-boarding
- Nine tennis courts including four with floodlights
- Films daily in the hotel’s Screening RoomCool Kids Club for children aged 2 – 6 years (we can also take care of children from 6 months old to 2 years at $20 per hour).
- Crew Blue activity programme designed specifically for children aged 7-12 years (during school holidays)
- Large free form pool
- 900 square foot state-of-the-art gym with Techno-Gym equipment
- Guided nature walks in the rain forest
From $735 per night for single occupancy and from $990 per night for double occupancy.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Black Out Dates Apply. New bookings only, not combinable with other special offers and subject to availability. Not applicable to group room blocks. Offer may be discontinued at any time without notice. Subject to 14% tax and 10% service charge. A Local Government Tourism Levy of $5 per guest, per day (aged 6 years and older) will be charged at checkout. A 3-night deposit on valid credit card is required at time of booking. Balance of booking will be charged 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellation is free of charge if done 7 days prior to arrival. The full booking amount is charged for no shows and early departures. Whilst every effort will be made to give adequate notice, Carlisle Bay reserves the right to make changes to the above rates and to apply changes to government taxes as required.