Up to 20% off our All Inclusive rate2023 20% off All Inclusive
The All Inclusive with 20% off offer at Carlisle Bay
- Luxury Suite accommodation
- Full breakfast
- A three course lunch at Indigo on the Beach, Ottimo! our restaurant by the pool, which features a wood burning pizza oven and classic Italian dishes, or our ‘adults only ‘ restaurant, the Jetty Grill.
- Afternoon tea daily
- A three course dinner with an extensive choice from the à la carte menus at Indigo on the Beach, Jetty Grill or East restaurants
- Drinks including cocktails, spirits, beers, soft drinks and an excellent selection of wines by the glass.
- Children up to 12 years old eat and stay for free. (one child per adult up to 12 years old, max two children per booking). Children 0-12 dine free from the Children’s Menu, when dining from adults menu charges apply.
- Premium spirits and wines are excluded from the all inclusive rates and may be purchased at an additional charge.
From $588 per night single occupancy or $792 per night double occupancy. Subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
Blackout dates apply, promotion subject to availability at time of enquiry. New bookings only, not combinable with other special offers and subject to availability. Kids stay and eat free (one child per adult up to 12 years old, a maximum of two children per booking when sharing the same suite). Additional children or adults supplements apply, please check rate details for more information. Not applicable to group room blocks. Offer may be discontinued at any time without notice. Subject to 14% tax and 10% service charge. A Local Government Tourism Levy of $5 per guest, per day (aged 6 years and older) will be charged at checkout. A 3-night deposit on valid credit card is required at time of booking. Please check our rate details for cancellation terms and conditions. The full booking amount is charged for no shows and early departures. Whilst every effort will be made to give adequate notice, Carlisle Bay reserves the right to make changes to the above rates and to apply changes to government taxes as required.